In today’s blog we wanted to give you an opportunity to discover five random things about Ryan and Kat you might not know… So, channeling our inner journalist, we created five insightful statements that Kat and Ryan completed.
1. My house is never without… eucalyptus mint soap from bath and bodyworks (yes, the pictures above are all taken from Ryan’s bathroom, where he has a seemingly endless supply).
2. I am afraid of… the zombie apocalypse.
3. The first instrument I learned to play was… the drums.
4. Musically, my life changed forever when… I was ten, and saw the Beach Boys live at the Hollywood Bowl.
5. My favorite part of bLa is… writing songs together. When we write it’s almost an improv game and we try to out-weird each other.
1. My house is never without… veganaise and marmite.
2. I am afraid of… balloons.
3. The first instrument I learned to play was… the flute.
4. Musically, my life changed forever when… my dad bought me my first CD and introduced me to the world of the Beatles (the CD was Rubber Soul)
5. My favorite part of bLa is… working in the studio to bring our songs to life. That time is great for creating our sound, or having impromptu dance parties…